IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Sep20 Quarterly Activities update and Appendix 4C, page-48

1. 1,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    I don't understand this strange fixation you seem to have with mentioning my name at every opportunity. ......seems a bit creepy.....did you run out of garden gnomes to play with. .........each to their own i guess......

So ...ok i just read the quarterly...tbh it all read as being pretty standard and normal....its a spec story...timelines change...the expenses were ..as expected...everyone already knew the revenues
    They seem pretty busy on a few fronts ....for the record i dont have any issues with anyone on here either.....with Covid in mind they seem to have tried there best to carry on with the show and be active

My concerns were with the trials...im just not a believer that they will get away with just a phase 2 trial.
    The way the FDA has now mandated with regards to HCQ and cobinations including HCQ...and their guidelines indicates they would most likely require to see a phase 3 carried out...before granting a EUA....thats not bad news ...its just very expensive news...and with all the other trials going on they probably wont have enough cash to conduct a phase 3 trial....if required.

As far as i am aware it is a FDA requirement that all data be submitted prior to a consideration /review for EUA so they may need to submit some of the lost/corrupted/missing data....and i never got the 6x pre-dosing part.

Hi...@Exalted i dont think its a pennant or a flag forming looks like some distribution in the last lot of candles...which coincides with pershing offloading and selling again.....
    anyway i hope you all do well....and im wrong and every makes some decent coin and you all get ur Ferrari and yatchs.
    .....Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.