IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi Bosco, I'm interested in seeing the BD for the past week or...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Hi Bosco, I'm interested in seeing the BD for the past week or so and I'll try and get it. There is definitely a bit of distribution in play right now, especially after todays puke. Depends who is doing the selling.

Pershing and all that bought on the way up this leg so their distribution should stop once they run out of profit. Support should be found somewhere in the 7s.

I'm still all good with the way the company is progressing, and as @Ted Striker has also said what I did earlier in this thread about the nature of the trials being conducted in the hands of third party CROs like Eurofins Taiwan for ARDS.

I'm sure the flippers who sold recently will buy back soon enough.

When it comes to the FDA EUA though, I wonder what Camargo's consultation on the matter is considering that when they made their earlier consultation it was before HCQ got bonked out of the EUA. Camargo hasnt made a new statement since so as far as we know their statement still stands. I'll wait and see what the guidance is regarding FDA EUA plans once the ARDS In Vitro results eventually do come out.
    Last edited by Exalted: 22/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.