IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I think we will get solid news flow over the next 1-4 weeks...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    I think we will get solid news flow over the next 1-4 weeks mate.
    I am not going to run over what is on the go because we are all aware of it.
    I would have a pretty solid bet that no one in the top 10-20 holders was selling today.
    The support at 8 was very solid in the auctions, but professionals will just wait for sellers to capitulate like they did today and come in an mop up a few here and there, sure it is frustrating but we are another day closer to news.
    I think we will be 15-25 cents by December. (which will mean another big chunk of cash from Cannavalate).
    I think combo studies will be positive, rodent trials will kick off and we will have news about what Dr Paul is doing, we will also have the OSA trial underway. (THAT IS THE CLEAR PLAN THEY HAVE LAID OUT).
    I have spoken to a few guys in the last week who have been watching IHL closely and have said we are waiting for the next lot of news before we jump in. There are punters like us, then there are guys that want more results, but when the see positive results, they have big crack.
    The market and IHL will be choppy though, everyone was back slapping for a few weeks, then you get a few crap days and people sh^t the bed.
    Watch any spec stock, miners or BIO tech or tech ...water ever, they run hard, they pull back, the run they pull back.
    Anyway, I think progress is excellent, if you focus more on that, it is an easier ride. Look where we have come since the last Quarterly, not last day or so.
    Bosco is correct in that the FDA may want further studies to grant EUA all going well, but I reckon if the results are very promising, there might be a few very big players offering to help fund/co develop etc. Same as OSA, I think I heard in a podcast that Resmed may get involved if this trial we are starting at the Alfred is successful.....
    IHL changed their line a while back so that the strategy is for the drugs they develop to be eligible for FDA access, this means they are slower, more costly and the process is more stringent, but the end result if any are successful is huge. Also keep in mind these drugs don't have to CURE these diseases, OSA for example will be deemed successful if it reduces the OSA on the index by 30%.
    Anyway, lets see what the next 1-4 weeks brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.