IRX 0.00% 4.0¢ inhalerx limited

Everything is anecdotal and that's fine but to be fair IRX has...

1. 834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Everything is anecdotal and that's fine but to be fair IRX has been known to you for a limited time and me for years.

They have had considerable capital in the kitty over the years and still haven't paid exorbitant salaries and somehow have attracted a good team of experts who don't need the money - what does that say? Probably they're after more than an annual salary, maybe help people and help themselves to well earned shares in the company that hopefully are valuable one day.

If they decide and only raise $1m (which is 12.5% of the current market cap by the way) without dilution it will be far from an insult - prudent management says only raise enough to get by if the raise price is below expectations, but I think they have had plenty of conversations on raising and positive data coming out the work going on is probably important ie if they can prove investing will be worthwhile to investors.

What's the goal? To become an attractive target at this stage - you don't need multiple years capital to do that only enough to prove outcomes of trials and IND.

Peak Asset management / Niv Dagen have probably been busy already - but this is only my opinion.

As I said before if we can hold final judgement until there is something quantifiable regarding raising capital it would be better than speculating.

Cheers,

Disco.
    Last edited by MyDisco2: 02/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.591M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 450000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.