AEE 3.57% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

Keep in mind also that we don't get news "as it happens". This...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Keep in mind also that we don't get news "as it happens".
    This is not just a thought bubble which they decided to launch on the Aura shareholders.
    I'd be surprised if they had not already identified prospective partners and been in discussions with them.
    I suspect this is already happening.

I like the strategy, and I think that medium term this adds a lot more value. I agree with preempt; funding the resource development is a matter for them.

Unfortunately there's no DFS so the value of what's under the ground is speculative at best.
    Getting fair value can't happen under such circumstances, so I expect we'll have to give some away to get that other party on board in the shorter term.

I'd also be pissed off if I were to learn that we've been burning a lot of time and effort setting this up, when we have more pressing issues to attend to in Mauritania.

Some fleabag U stocks have risen 30-40% on the back of a sniff of turning market sentiment, yet here we are still in the mid 2's with somebody trying to cap the SP.

We're getting to a point where I think management have perhaps another 6 months to demonstrate real value adding progress, or I fear the future communications from HQ are going to be treated with the same contempt as some of the spin mongers that manage other spec stocks in this space. At that point in time it will be time to think about leaving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $46.37K 339.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 720633 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 433893 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.