CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

So you thought CE1 could develop "Montney" successfully how...

1. 13,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1883

So you thought CE1 could develop "Montney" successfully how many 10's million's did they blow on that project? ..and secure access to the LNG pipeline I'm sure the Majors will have tied up tight..with no major JVP the project was dead in the water IMHO.. still wished they secured more in the sale...

As I stated in pure speculation.. if mgmt was telling the truth of offers higher than CE1 12c per share were being tabled for Blackspur projects...then as a S/H I'd be more than happy to see that taken up with a good part of that returned to S/Hs(CAP return) with the rest to stay in a re-sized company aka less mgmt- ( if the whole lot was returned and CE1 shell sold off to the highest bidder that would be fine by me)

I used CUE operations as a case point on what could be done a $45mill market cap company P/E-3.. small O&G player making going income with a small team and overheads..but I do agree how much money Ce1 mgmt pay themselves doesn't bode well if they did end up cashed up ..just had slim hopes on some smart CAP investment into some great undervalued Canadian O&G projects could be better play

Last edited by Sharetrader78: 02/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.