MTE 0.00% 3.0¢ metrocoal limited

Ann: September 2011 Quarterly Report and Appendix, page-19

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: September 2011 Quarterly Report and ... Hotfire,

I do not need to be reminded of why I bought into MTE. I have spoken to management on a number of occasions so you can direct your ill-informed comments elsewhere.

Lets not forget we had two directors recently dumping their shares in MTE, they were either silly enough to get a margin call or don't believe in the future prospects that strongly. Instead of seeing directors sell into major falls I would prefer to see them snap shares up.

But you cant fault them can you Hotfire!

"Some of the interested parties believe it or not have delegates within the parties that do not have a passport"

I will assume this is a reference to the Chinese.

Obviously none of you have even the slightest idea of how efficient the Chinese bureaucracy actually is. Unlike the rest of you who are prepared to believe in a statement like that, I happen to know how the issuing of passports and visas works in China. I know for a fact that it takes a State representative like a delegate less than a month for both a passport and visa to be issued. I am pretty certain that they have had more than a months notice that they were going to visit Australia. Management may believe the rubbish that the Chinese are feeding them about Visa delays but anybody with half a brain will know its total &*$#!. One small caveat though, I do concede that the process may have been delayed on the Australian side..Highly unlikely though!

Alphaman,

I blame management for putting unrealistic time frames on the JV, instead of under-promising and over-delivering they are doing the opposite.

gofor,

My mistake, I was typing that post whilst at work and thus rushing, sigh!

s.loeb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.