CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Ann: September 2013 Quarterly Activities Report &, page-4

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    re: Ann: September 2013 Quarterly Activities ... It will be interesting as to what they do. They are apparently the third largest coal company in China. They have also identified a number of assets that would benefit from UCG. CNX are not only at the forefront of such proven technology, but also have an excellent business plan which is more than reasonable and favours the client IMO.

Failure to pay now may well cost them far more in the future. As temple stated, it wouldn't be the first time a company has backed out of a deal. Should Zhengzhou move ahead as expected and produce the expected results, then failure to pay may leave some of Shanxii's execs with considerable egg on their face. Which is a nice thought if they do back out.

IMO Shanxii is not critical to us other than the 7.5 being more than welcome to the bank balance at this time.

More of a worry to me at the moment is how big the chunks of incentive options the company are seeking.

At the end of the day though the one thing I do think will happen is that the majority of my holding will be in the bottom drawer for the next 24-36 months. I even topped up some more last week. The price for me was to good to resist, cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.