EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

You are advocating giving share options, you out of your mind...

1. 283 Posts.
    You are advocating giving share options, you out of your mind mate.
    we are losing money hand of fist and you are suggesting options for the past years work for the board.
    You know the board has not drilled a hole, released the 3d seismic. Has not done any farm in's. Have not done as was suggested in the letter to shareholders when it said deliver value to shareholders in fact there only been successful there had is cutting the share price from 1.6 cents to all time low of 0.060 cents a share.

your failure to see reasoning here is testermeant too the same credibility the board has at the moment, that is lack of it.

are you able to explain to me and the rest here, why you continue to support the corporate deal as it is plain too all that this deal is bad for the share price, and will destroy shareholder value. Example the current shareprice look very red too me.

Lets release the reserves first and than we can look at a small credit raising too see us tell sept2015 and open the bleeding farm ins and if need be farm down heavy to any one but ERM power as there stated there unwillingness to own risk in oil and gas exploration.
    This discussion is just going in circles tell the vote. If the board can't get this deal sd soon it should be aborted, before it does more damage.

boeing777

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.