EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Hi all empire holders could informed shareholders please read...

1. 283 Posts.
    Hi all empire holders

could informed shareholders please read the following company release today and than explain it too me.
    please read:
    title:2nd oil discovery Senegal
    ticker code: FAR
    date: 10-11-14
    time:929am

could some one please explain to me like I am a 2 year old,

After near enough to five years empire has had a discovery ONSHORE and after all this time we are still unable to tell the investment community and shareholders what the reserves are,the last year the current board have perforated that's all and said we will be drilling in the last quarter of 2014 or first 3 months of 2015.

Now take what empire has done in the last year and than look at the above example of FAR First Australian resources, there able to fine a J/V partner in ConocoPhillips and get drilling 2 wells and having two discoveries. Is it just me or does this empire story just not add up. We have the gas and condensate but the company seems unable or unwilling to get it out of the ground and to market? Which is it?

would be nice to have a director like cath from FAR running empire oil I think.

Anyway read the report I suggested all and see how professional a O&G explorer can be if run correctly.

b777

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.