TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Ann: September 2014 Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-24

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    It's been a frustrating day.......

ive vey taken the decision not to sell, I'm not criticising any who have made that decision. Equally for those who have sold or hold is the opportunity cost or opportunity to hold that presents itself today.

ive held for the following reasons:
    1. I'm not prepared to take such a loss
    2. I can't believe (blindly in some peoples eyes) that they would have paid 100mio at high rates of finance, that they would have gone ahead with that transaction.
    3. I believe copper the most robust and less volatile of commodity stocks
    4. I believe that by the December qtr we will have a more accurate view of the mines profitability
    5. I believe that they could not have raised the short term finance or obtained no discount to the listing price to get cannacord to underwrite the offer
    6. I am based on this announcement providing copper holds that given the HMS plant is being decommissioned that cash drain that it effected will cease, that greater usage of grid power, and refining of their processes will provide greater profitability as the plant continues operation.

i am not a seer, nor do I have any access to other information, but this company has hit nameplate within 11 weeks, and that is something to hold onto. I respect dissenting opinions, and seriously wish the holders and those that bailed all the best of luck moving forward.

gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.