TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Ann: September 2014 Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-25

1. 6,609 Posts.
    Good luck Leec. I am holding now about 1/3 of what I owned yesterday. Usually that means the bottom so chin up. However, when I lose faith I lose it. This means that were it to drop further I would capitulate so it is better to take the hit today and move on. Thankfully I was trading TON before it went into a trading halt and got 'stuck" with a few which I sold on open today (PS not cross promoting as TON has nothing to do with copper just pointing out a lucky break which in this market is rare).

How anyone can read the last few quarterlies and tell me what the hell is going on is beyond me. I have spent a lot of time on the phone with management and Nathan and frankly I have reached the conclusion they are either spinning me a line or are clueless. How MKR trucks could be on par with Australian trucking costs is way beyond me - and where the hell is the benefit of the 16million pre-paid trucking services???????????

I have no idea what the capital spend next quarter (which is huge) is about and if they do spend it will they need more funds? I thought they already pre-sold copper and concentrate and then the talk about new offtakes??? Diesel power until Kevin Rudd returns as PM??? Imagine what the cost base will be when MKR start trucking ore again??? Do we exist solely to line the pockets of the local mafia trucking company???

Yes, I am venting. Second time this year I know..... over it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.