YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

KB I agree, the suppliers terms would not have changed most...

1. 2,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    KB

I agree, the suppliers terms would not have changed most likely.

According to the recent annual report they had 6.7 million AUD in inventories, add to that 950k AUD spent this month on raw materials minus sales for the quarter and it seems we still have more than enough to cover at the minimum this quarter.

It would seem prudent not to amass a massive stockpile when the product has a used by date? If stockpiles were low then yes I would share your concern but they aren't so I am content with the 950k spent.

You seem to have your head around the raw materials side of the business, how many yowies would we roughly make with 950k of raw materials?

I can see the cost of materials increasing quite a lot at the end of this quarter if we have another record sales amount.

Am I missing something in the above?

On another note, I'm thinking it was deliberate to not include any update on the potential big retailers not signed up yet in anticipation of an announcement in the coming weeks. Walgreens is my tip sometime next month.

Also happy to see there is designated people to keep the walmarts stocked at all times.
    Last edited by Investing101: 22/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $91 3.366K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55298 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 196545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.