BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: September 2015 Quarterly Report, page-50

1. juk
    4,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Bullsh1t. The AISC couldn't have gone up due to increase of ore on the ROM, Last quarter ore on the ROM cost a low low $8M from memory, yet wasn't included in the cash cost let alone the AISC, because apparently that was not considered a cost that is required to produce gold from a cash cost perspective let alone from an all in perspective, so to go ahead and add that in, would make either this quarter or last quarter a lie. And i'm not going to go ahead and assume that ACTUALLY DIGGING UP DIRT AND RELOCATING IT TO THE ROM is a cost that is related to the business of extracting gold from dirt. Because that would be too forward of me. It would also be forward of me to state that the waterfall chart that exposed the trickery is missing from this quarterly report perhaps on account of the fact that IT EXPOSED THE TRICKERY.

I maintain that the previous quarter to this one the AISC was over $1400 USD, and since they took away the waterfall chart of "see we're not quite lying" one must assume that it's pretty similar this quarter too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.