BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: September 2015 Quarterly Report, page-99

1. 3,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Well to me it looks like October will be the month where the ship turns around. From the report it's clear that 14k ounces in the month has generated significant cash flow. I am hopeful that incremental improvements will see increased production for Nov and Dec. Moving to the next couple of quarters they are building up "high grade" ore stockpiles and Duckhead is coming up soon plus they have the lower grade ore. I have some confidence in MACA and they should be in a much better position to handle the wet. Considering that the last two years have seen above average rainfall odds are that it might be a better rainfall season as well.

So production for this quarter should be good and the next quarter as well (with Duckhead). Inbetween we have announcements pending for exploration (particularly gold nose) and the feasibility study for underground which they seem very excited by. I can see some solid share price gains during this period after which I can reevaluate in case the wheels look like falling off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.