TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Ann: September 2015 Quarterly Report, page-26

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    Thanks, Mike. It's a terrible shame to have Chatchai Yenbamroong as a major shareholder but he's there, for now, even though his disruptive actions have poisoned the well - aka the share price, to his detriment, too. I'd be very surprised if Risco is comfortable with him as a shareholder but they're astute enough to see deep value in TAP, and an unsustainable situation out of which they expect to make money eventually. The potential is there for all to see but the question is how to realise it ...

I would be against pushing TAP to make a statement to the market; in fact, the contrary. You're right - TAP obviously does recognise that the current shareholder problems have damaged the share price. After all, they've been on the end of it for a long time. Any such statement would potentially hem management in, and leave the company with potentially a hand tied behind management's back. That would play into opportunistic hands. It must not happen.

TAP's MD (Troy Hayden) has demonstrated many times through this mess that he is an excellent director, who we really need to continue the battle to protect the interests of the silent majority - us. We have a very good man running the company, so we need to trust him to continue to steer a path of integrity through the mess. We must not flinch until the job is done - then we have a drink!

The good news is that we are paying debt down rapidly and we have good assets, some of which currently have little or no value ascribed to them but which will again be worth good money one day, when the market improves (as it always does, eventually). The darkest hour is always just before dawn ...
    Last edited by La Tache: 11/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.