BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Very exciting company and idea but a few things have me still on...

1. 301 Posts.
    Very exciting company and idea but a few things have me still on the side lines at the moment. First the announced a while back they had achieved cashflow break even but that turned out to be for Aussie operations only. Secondly I would like to see where they are going with subscription/promotion of the videos produced as I don't see the big review tv being a success on its own. Last from this last announcement we obviously expect the percent growth rate in revenue will reduce as it's coming from a larger base each time but this quarters dollar value growth was less then the previous as well. Look forward to seeing if this is increased when actual quarterly is released. Also been thinking of making a small punt on them through the options but they seem currently a bit over priced given how far they are out of the money and the limited expiry date.

Good luck to all current holders and I may join you yet if I see what I like from future announcements or the price gets irresistible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.