BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: September 2016 Quarterly Report-BDR.AX, page-198

1. 6,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3810
    Hi all. Although new to this thread and trading this stock, I have been a regular reader of the HotCopper forum for many years (2003). One thing I have noticed about the BDR threads is the quality of the posts and knowledge of the participants. So thank you to all who post their opinions and insights. I find it informative and amusing at times.
    I have worked in the mining industry for approx' 1/2 of my 37 year working life so following mining stories, reading company announcements and reports often makes me laugh, suspicious, excited and sometimes all of these emotions in the one report. BDR caught my attention to trade earlier this year and obviously plenty of others. Just look at the average volume in 2016 compared to previous years. The volume chart is now filled in to a much higher level. I have watched the BDR story unfold since 2010. The passion with which people post is exactly what drives the market and the price action of the stocks we hope to make money on.
    Esh like everyone else has some valid points. The price action will inevitably decide who is correct (for now).
    Looking forward to more interesting debate. Cheers.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.