BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Just distortions once again. I made some points about...

1. 12,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Just distortions once again. I made some points about Thunderbox's sensitivity to a gold price of A$1,500 when it dropped into the 30cents range and when gold was being priced in the A$1,400 to A$1,500 per ounce range. I elected not to buy because of the risk associated with that projects sensitivity to gold price and pointed this fact out to others. This is what this site is all about providing opinion about things.

The fact that the gold price increased in Australian dollar terms was not wholly predictable, in fact at that particular time sentiment for gold was very low and people were talking about the US dollar price crashing to US$1,000/oz (which I personally never believed), so the great "win" on SAR is a consequence of the movement in the gold price bringing that particular project into a safe operating gold price range. Much like the gold price has lifted BDR's fortunes and allowed the capital raising that saved the company and is now being spent in no small part on exploration.

Well if you are smart enough to predict the gold price you deserve all the benefits that come along with that.

As for multiple Hot Copper accounts that's a lie perpetuated by 1ForDaMoney. I think there is more cause for suspicion with people who restrict others from viewing their Hot Copper profiles like that last mentioned poster, yourself and atomic79 (and go around hunting in packs). If you are concerned about my account let the site administrators know, but I can assure you, you'll just be wasting their time. Esh
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.