BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I'm saying that as BIG ramps up intentionally and also grows...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I'm saying that as BIG ramps up intentionally and also grows more aggressively domestically, margin may change, as it has done in the past. It's possible it could drop significantly or go back to negative. We don't know exactly as BIG isn't always clear on those figures until detailed financial reports are released in full.

The 52 week low is 9 cents, so it's come a long way in a short period of time. There's not alot of trading history to go by and the vast amount of current clients have likely only just joined within the last 12 months. To continue at current growth or higher while maintaining low churn, while also keeping ARPU high, and costs low, seems like a difficult jiggling act. With so much value already built in the share price it isn't going to take much for something to go horribly wrong. At the moment, I do admit, that some how they seem to be handling everything just fine.

Basically, what I'm saying, is that I just don't think this will scale. If it does, it will be on a 0% margin or less. At the end of the day, it's all about the intangible assets, like the "Big brand" but yet it in my opinion this isn't appreciating in value. The only people that are really benefiting are the outsourcing companies making all these videos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.