ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

From the quarterly: • Revised Project Management Plan to provide...

1. 4,136 Posts.
    From the quarterly:

• Revised Project Management Plan to provide for an open pit operation. Previously the Company had studied an underground operation, but discussions with potential off-takers has led to the conclusion that an open pit operation is likely to be a preferable option; has led to the conclusion that an open pit operation is likely to be a preferable option;

I'm not sure how long they have been in discussions with off-takers as I am a new holder, but with granting of mining licence imminent, and enough product in the ground to satisfy immediate customer requirements, things should move quickly once the mining licence is granted. Steady influx of funds should then sustain swiss cheese style drilling to delineate potential additional Cs resources and provide cashflow for Kangan.

I can't imagine corporations of the size of Halliburton or Schlumberger or their supply partners are happy to forego the profit margin associated with Cs formate brines to the incumbent monopoly supplier in Cabot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.