ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: September 2017 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-42

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    Keep it in your head Bob because without PIO it appears Cabot's pollucite/cesium formate reign is over, in 2013 they had significantly less than 10 years left. We are in the box seat and hold all cards at the offtake negotiation table.

"As described in our 2013 Annual Report on Form 10-K, the principal raw material used in our Specialty Fluids business is pollucite (cesium ore), the vast majority of which we obtain from our mine in Manitoba, Canada, a portion of which is located under Bernic Lake. As previously disclosed, in light of recent indications of structural instability in a portion of the mine that contains significant cesium reserves, we have been assessing the technical and economic feasibility of development alternatives at the mine to enable us to continue to access our pollucite reserves. Following a recent review of the development alternatives and considering the technical complexity of this project, we have determined that it is probable that we will not proceed with a major development project at the mine at this time. Accordingly, without such a project, our supply of cesium products available from our mine is likely to last substantially less than the 10 years previously estimated."

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/16040/000119312514195297/d728047d8k.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.