BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

We all can see what is happening. But does anyone know why is...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    We all can see what is happening.
    But does anyone know why is this happening ???
    I am not just talking about BDR but the whole junior gold miner sector.
    Namely RSG,WGX, SLR, RMS, PRU, MOY and last but not the least, THE GREATEST DOG OF ALL TIMES, our own BDR.
    I am also surprised with the action in GDXJ and HUI. They just go down no matter what the gold price.
    The life has been sucked out of all of them.......just dead.
    I fee like a homeless guy with a trolley full of garbage junior miner gold stocks. Tortured and abused everyday.

Not sure if people are bailing out or a massive bear trap is being set.
    Volume is very very low since September.

Fundamentals doesn't seem to be so bad. Price of GOLD albeit has been very very steady. The gold price looks weak but has managed to stay above USD 1250 for the longest time since 2013. I think the average gold price for 2017 will be similar or higher than 2016, depends on the last 45 days of the trading year.
    This time last year the gold price was below 1150. Now everyday there is a sudden drop of 10 dollars towards the end of the US trading session. Its not manipulated to say, just Rich Traders love to sell paper gold.

With all this Hooplas and Gooplas the USD can't get a decent bid, yet the price of gold is bombed every night.

What I have learned is the Market will almost & always lead most people towards the wrong side.
    Now holding or dumping junior gold stocks is right or wrong only time can tell.
    So far holding has been proven wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.