SPR 1.64% $1.24 spartan resources limited

Hey DonF. Don't be too down on the portfolio. This is clearly...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107

Hey DonF. Don't be too down on the portfolio. This is clearly the end game of a bull market with plenty of volatility. VIX is way up and if you listen to US pundits most still think there is some steam left til 2019'ish. Apart from GCY catastrophy other stocks will bounce back from October lows for Nov and Dec, imo . Reporting season in US has mixed results and Global economy slowing, wait for mid-term US elections to pass. Xi Ping throwing more money into a slowing Chinese economy. Nervy times, I know but think this is more than a dead cat bounce. 

Re GCY - not sure why people sell in these times with a small cap 'gamble' - do they really need to convert their loss from paper to their pocket? Frankly, I would like to punt on these types with others that will stay to the death one way or the other. Don't go in it if u can't afford to lose it (as with all gambling, calculated or not). I don't see the point in baling now. There is a 'possibility' this will get to be a profitable mine and then the SP will respond accordingly. You are right, tho, it is a long way back , then again if it can drop by over 50% in a day , can it can rise that quickly, aswell?  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
0.020(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.372B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.32 $1.24 $6.139M 4.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13426 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.