TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

This is a great quarterly report for TRY. I am indeed pleased...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    This is a great quarterly report for TRY.

I am indeed pleased with this report. Share price is in the doldrums but the management are doing a good fine job for now. I had a suspicion of Capital Raise but with AUD $14.6 million cash & bullion on hand and with only AUD $ 9.6 million loan balance, company finance is tight but in control. ( bar any natural disaster)
    The awful gold hedge is finished and the remaining gold hedging are on the money.
    I think there is no need right now for Capital Raise. Unless some funds offers money for share to be part of the great exploration potential. (which is likely) If that was to happen that would be a welcome news right now.

What has management achieved in the last 12-15 months is remarkable. I didn't expected this turnaround and gave up. But last six months the news flow have been showing signs of a good turnaround.

So a good cash balance of 14.6 million for a company with market cap of 45 million.
    Debt is absolutely under control at 9.6 million.
    16000 ounces Gold hedge is on the money.

1.5-2 years of LOM. This is why people are unwilling to put their money right now.
    So management should now focus a great deal on converting the resources into reserves.
    That is what will see the share price move up.

TRY should have found Mr. Eric Olsen long time ago. Not undermining Ken's hard work......just together they have established a great team.

Right now I would like the management to eat their own pie and buy shares in the market.
    That would give a nice boost to investor confidence.

Well, TRY is not going to FLY at this moment but it is walking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.