TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Well the trade creditors money owing is normal for all miners,...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Well the trade creditors money owing is normal for all miners, or in any business.
    There will always be trade creditors for any businesses.

Lot of the other miner has similar trade creditor owing which only shows up in the Annual Report.
    However, TRY going through a tough period of time and having credibility issue, had to come out clean and let the market know in Quarterly reports. No other miners have to report that.

As long as there is no problem in gold production.....all other problems will be taken care of in due course of time.

We know TRY has stabilised steady production say 16-19 k ounces per quarter.
    We know 16-19k ounces can be produced at USD $ 1000-825 AISC
    The grades are there, the resource is there....converting those resources to reserves is the name of the game.

In a year time....TRY has no debt.....TRY has steady production of 16-19k ounces.....TRY has 2-3 years of life....and every year after production and exploration they increase a year or two mine life and so on.
    I have seen this happening with MOY since late 2015. Being invested in MOY at that time rewarded me very well.
    I see similar opportunity like that now in TRY.
    If everything above comes to fruition, the share price should not stay at 10c.
    At 15c, it is a 50% higher from here. I think 15c is achievable......at 15c with no new shares on issue it will still be a paltry market cap fo 62-65 million.

In the last six months I have quietly bought enough for now.
    Waiting is the only thing I can do now.
    In the market the only thing and the hardest thing to do is waiting.
    Wait to buy and wait to sell.
    Surprisingly very few have time to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.