ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6994

A few more bits of information in the Quarterly.

The Supra acquisition is being done at 52c an issued share, not 40c. This means considerably less dilution! I have clarified with the company as to which is correct and confirm it's 52c. I did wonder why the figures in the initial announcement didn't add up to $11m.

I can also confirm when they say "Freshero is expected to commence growing trials next quarter, with the parties to then negotiate a binding agreements" They mean this Quarter with the trials already underway. Again I have confirmed this with the company.

Gibio is in the final stages of the design of its first facility. Once construction is underway I think we'll get quite a bit of interest in our company. Investors will realise this massive project is going to go ahead & see the revenue we'll generate from it. By the sound of the level of automation, it'll be a state of the art facility, a showcase, that will generate a lot of interest in Rotogro.

Once again the cash burn for admin, staff etc was less than $1m so they are still operating quite frugally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.