CR1 0.00% 17.0¢ constellation resources limited

The list (Seen below) accounts for when the Apollo team takes...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    The list (Seen below) accounts for when the Apollo team takes full control over a shell (with exception of PIR).

Pearce and middlemas have been brought in to assist and direct many companies in the past (usually by patto's or argo teams) but I'm focusing on times where Apollo steps in and takes the entire shell themselves. 
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1417/1417119-415f1227043bdd733ed4fbd7d8909105.jpg

regarding ODY.
    1. It came on market in 2005 with a vend already.
    2. It made 300% in under 400days.
    3. Had 2 directors from Apollo to steer ship, not the entire team working on it.

regarding EQX
    They took 61days to do a deal from the Apollo team entering and went from $4.3M EV to $406M EV, that would impress anyone?

Management will focus on shells with fresh blood, not recycle vends over and over the previous shells which have had their time. The focus is on CR1...especially since it has all their friends involved. They've done what they could already on ODY and EQX in the past, likely move on to the next key play.

Once again will clear up 2 things:
    1. I expect them to go overtime here maybe another 6months. Theirs no point vending when they havent been given a sector trend, and when market sentiment is weak anyways. So yes I will wait, but hopefully when they do make the shot its timed well and brings big money on the table.
    2. I'm not implying this is a forever hold (at least not just yet for me). Specs max ROI generally don't last greater than 2years although this team has pulled big mergers and T/O's (>$1B) in the past when market went their way. But mega fortunes do lay in between a shell and euphoria...especially with a team like this. Simply upto the individual if they're willing to take the risk and back a team when majority of market wont.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 17.0¢ $3.4K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3749 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 5555 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.