KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

Ann: September 2019 Quarter Activities Update and Appendix 4C, page-19

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    @Value17, I think your obsession with the CEO is unhealthy! (had previous dealings with him? or a personal grudge for some reason?)
    with the current share price, unless the company gives the CEO a heap of freebie shares, how is he meant to get in the top20?
    (remembering share incentives is how many key personal key shares in most startups - but he hasn't been there since the start!)
    I personally feel that NLQ is the key staff member, and he certainly has MANY reasons (shares) to make sure this works!

@Value17, The article might not reference Ktig. But maybe read the activity report & the snippet that @Quanta posted.... It says it is being used "today" for nuclear storage....and where/when did the CEO say they don't have the certifications?
    maybe have a look at the investor presentation on page 12
    I think that @Value17, you have no understanding of the cost of the machines if you are worried about "finance for all the machines".
    If they make that many machines that it eats into their cash reserves significantly, its hard to believe otherwise that the incoming revenue stream would be quite significant.
    Once again, put some effort into looking at FACTS if you are going to make these claims.
    A much greater risk to the cash reserves is if they get into production of the end products, as the facilities would require much more capital cost..

Sorry @Value17, but I think that your constant posts can not be seen as anything but biased, and I wonder what the ulterior motive is?
    The lack of detail backing up your claims, and the blatant disregard for any facts is beyond anything that someone could consider as "balanced"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.