KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

Ann: September 2019 Quarter Activities Update and Appendix 4C, page-22

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    WS1080 I am not been negative about the company, but if it is a great story the CEO would be taking a significant position, just like Vaughan Bowen did with UWL when he was appointed a director of the company. There has been plenty of shares trading everyday. You call this an obsession but I have done very well knowing that management believe in their own business models and are prepared to put money where their mouth is. I have been investing in the market for a long time and done very well, so yes I know what to look for. NLQ may have put money into the business or given shares years ago, he has been with the business for a long time and no I don't know and haven't had any dealings with the CEO and have absolutely nothing against him.

The CEO stated in the video form the TechKnow roadshow that they don't have ISO certifications for nuclear, have a listen.

Like I said I would be happy to take a position in the company at a reasonable valuation and where the CEO is prepared to take a position himself. Plenty of shares available on market for him to buy to buy and if its so amazing why wouldn't he?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.