BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Ann: September 2019 Quarterly Activity Report, page-11

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    this could be a lengthy answer,more like a hurdle race over 10000 metres.Who will go the distance.The jockey ALEX or the horse.Check out my very 1st post. At that time,with poster niftiest.in Senegal , I thought we would be well over the 1st few hurdles and by the jockeys form guide, I predicted a 10 cent party. IMHO you can forget that. With all the dilution and after nifty post .... bank holds back 1.365 mill or thereabouts.,in September qtr.Have not quite got my head around it yet. Dos this mean BSR will be short this money to prepare the plant for mining..?.unless we get some answers. Who knows. MAYBE A another credit raise at 10 cents.I really thought by now we would have a report from our man at the seen, Namely the new production manager.maybe not so new.as time goes by. As time goes by.....more money raised,goes into administration and French restaurants.now the verdict...like vow and declare ,,,you don’t get the gold for running second..SO the jockey needs to get the whip out and make his run sooner than latter before there’s a protest.not to be taken as financial advice. Hope that’s a little clearer g. I’m happy you followed my tip.hopping management comes good here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.