BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Interesting that no one has made a comment on the last quarter's...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Interesting that no one has made a comment on the last quarter's activity report. Maybe BSR's Executive Chairman with his latest offerings on the 22/10 and 31/10 which have had 1,826 views with only 6 comments has finally after 6 years managed to shut both positive and negative posters alike up.

Maybe, it was fact as reported in the Investor Presentation on 22/10, that as at 15/10/2019 cash and unused project finance totalled $A2.4 million has left everyone a little dumbfounded. Especially since there appears to be so much capital work still to be completed and with monthly operating and finance costs running at about $A450,000 p.m. During the past 6 months Management have been able to raise another $A859K from "sophisticated investors" for much needed working capital. Note, not for further Exploration or Development. Let's hope they can find more of these so called sophisticated people in the coming months even though it dilutes present shareholders interests as I feel we are going to need them.

After reading these 2 latest releases I wish to retract my earlier prediction of first gold production occurring in February 2020. With plant still sitting on wharfs or under construction, drilling still going on, no reported appointment of a mining contractor, 3 months ROM still to be stock piled, and actual construction and commissioning of the existing plant upgrade still to be started, I really have not got a clue when this is all likely to to be completed. If Management know they are definitely not letting on. Maybe they are just tired of having to come up with excuses or even they just don't know at this time.

When I consider it took 1 1/2 years to bring the finance loan to fruition, I have come to realise that making any prediction re first gold production even at this late stage of proceedings would be simply ridiculous. I am getting the feeling it maybe a bit further off than most of us are expecting. If Management actually knew, you would think it would be in theirs and BSR's interests to make their prediction public rather than to continue to waste time with all this other spin.

I compare my frustration with the BSR Executive team's performance and reporting during the past 5 years, with having given up smoking or starting a water only based fast for a similar period. They say with time it gets easier to deal with, but in truth it never really does.

Can't wait for the Chairman's Christmas message maybe that is what he is saving his big release for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.