BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Ann: September 2019 Quarterly Activity Report, page-14

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    yes g,it was actually 3years ago now.went to mining conference,than a visit to mine site.Our host on site was the local engineer,who put the current plant together,,,and built the camp and sheds etc.. when I was there,the dam wall needed repairing,accommodation required upgrading,and o yes roads and fencing.As far as the ball mill crusher goes,,,the engineer had it worked out than ,what size was required to feed the plant.At the moment,no idea where the most important piece of the puzzle is...My son Shane was told by the jockey it was sitting on the dock,waiting for the express boat to Dakar.ONLY That was 7 months ago now.I don’t know the answers to your questions G as any feedback keeps changing. Probably the most concerning one ,is the appointment of the mining contractor.Not to get mixed up with the drilling contractor. The jockey said it would take 3 to 4 months for a contractor to get is trucks etc there.after he was given the contract. So,if this is correct,than 2 to 3 months latter.after tailings dam completed and underground mine started,ore sorting,etc etc than it could be ready for dry season 2020.In the meantime ..can anyone else put some light on the subject.not to be taken as financial advice.DYOR No rampers need to respond.just positive feedback...thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.