DSE 1.88% $2.71 dropsuite limited

@Bustedwallet seems you've made some good calls on this one over...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    @Bustedwallet seems you've made some good calls on this one over the last 18 months in terms of share price movements. Are you back in yet for 10c or still waiting for 8c? Do you think you will buy back in before the Q4 results regardless of price or risk missing out on the next upward SP movement if the results exceed expectations and it doesn't dip before then?

I want to clear something up regarding the performance rights. You made a comment that since they had met their 14c target for the rights they would now fall to 8c. Yes 14c is the first target, however dropsuite needs to trade at a volume weighted average price of at least 14 cents for an entire 30 days before this target is considered met. Employees also need to still be employed after 12 months (ending 31/08/21) so we should not expect any impact from this until at least September next year. So how did you expect this to impact the share price in the short term (it did come down some 29% since you made that comment)

I do hope they meet this hurdle and if they do it would be interesting to see if the majority of employees recieving these shares hold onto them. The other 35% and 40% of the performance rights vest 31/03/2022 and 2023 and require 30 day VWAP 18 & 22c, some solid long term profits from here if they can meet any of these goals.

@ChickenNuggets

Their website is not a bad source of more info, they have testomonials/quotes from some of their leading partners, case studies on recent partner deployments, infographics on cybersecurity, etc. some valuable info in there on how they have differentiated their product and why they are winning over partners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.71
Change
0.050(1.88%)
Mkt cap ! $189.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.65 $2.71 $2.65 $24.49K 9.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3667 $2.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.73 528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.