DSE 1.14% $3.47 dropsuite limited

I'm still around too and have continued to accumulate for the...

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    I'm still around too and have continued to accumulate for the past 3-4 quarters as they continued to grow and close the gap to achieving cashflow/EBITDA breakeven, the holy grail for recurring revenue SaaS companies.

I have to agree with jayjay, if medium-long term holders had exclusively listened to bustedwallets negative sentiment every single time he sold and downramped to acquire for cheaper, they would've only achieved pip profits (which is not bad either)... The real profit is made is made when you can sit on a large position with full conviction. The last crazy dip for DSE last year is a risk that is no longer applicable to DSE as there is no one client that makes up a large chunk of their revenue anymore.
    There is a reason why management have since disclosed quarterly how much of the revenue is comprised of the top 10 clients (70%).

For newcomers, do the homework, look at where this is heading and look at comparable companies for valuation multiples such as mimecast (or any best of class SaaS tech on the ASX). The DSE story is still very much under the radar at these prices imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.