PTX 2.44% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: September 2020 Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C, page-23

1. 4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Yep, for what it's worth, I'm buying this on the back foot with complete confidence.

It's worth truly understanding the deeper potential here. It's not only specific next generation CAR-T's that the Company holds in promise - individual drugs developed in-house, which of course can be company-makers in their own right.

Prescient's capacity to collaborate and license the OmniCAR platform to third parties speaks, as Steven Yatomi-Clarke put it in his September 9th Presentation, 'to adding a lot of value early before even touching a human vein'. "...We’ve got the opportunity here, a scalable business model, to add value in a lateral manner as well".

Extended transcript below:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2582/2582726-e6f0e843da8bf30af991fa36e5652309.jpg

I’ve only just touched on a few features of OmniCAR, but you can see that …what do you do with a platform that can do almost anything? Well, we’re undertaking a strategic review in-house at the moment to work out which indications, which programs make sense for Prescient to undertake itself.

And we’ll be articulating that in the coming Quarter. That’ll be a really, really important milestone for Prescient. At the moment people are saying, okay, you’ve got the keys to the Ferrari, where are you driving it? Well, that is exactly what we’ll be articulating …is what we’ll be doing – what diseases will be getting there, what milestones there are going to be, how long it’s going to take.

And with any luck, it won’t just be one program as well, I’m happy to hint towards.

So that’s what we’ll be creating - next-generation CAR-T’s, which Australia should be very, very proud of.

And above and beyond that what we’ve got is an enabling technology for any third party. So anyone out there in the field of CAR-T, if they want to make their products safer, if they want to make them more flexible and adaptable - they should be speaking to us. And so we’ve got the opportunity to really light as many fires as possible, and collaborate and license this to third parties.

But make no mistake, we’ve got the next generation …these people stuck on VHS tapes will sooner or later realise that they need to have safer, more adaptable, more flexible programs, and we can help them solve that problem - off our balance sheet. So that’s …OmniCAR really has its own business model. And I’ll invite you to think about this a little bit differently.

Normally drug development is a very pre-described, linear process. But here I think we can add a lot of value earlier. We don’t need to touch a human vein to add value to this program. Although that is what we’re doing with laser-like focus, we’ll be picking an area and articulating that about where we’re going to go, but we’ve got the opportunity here, a scalable business model, to add value in a lateral manner as well.
    So really, really exciting for Prescient and itsshareholders.

Last edited by Nowhere Man: 22/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $15.83K 392.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 704539 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 440771 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.