VCX 0.91% $2.22 vicinity centres

Ann: September 2020 quarterly update, page-31

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    "There are two or three entities on my watchlist that appear to be prone to this. Do you need to know why"?

Yes I would like to know your opinion on this...I studied Reflexology at University in Psych but understand to a point of how a chart apart from reflecting its sentiment and barometers through bars can be apart of movement...I have been in many stocks over the years where they are supposed to go bankrupt and I know dam well they were not...so I bought and capitalised...that was bad media, sentiment and misrepresentation of ill education...perfect opportunity...

VCX is a great play..and with the amount of money I trade..CommsecOne allow me to cross trade so I basically trade with BOTS and FUNDS...scalp mainly...sometimes I trade 10 times a day..sometimes once a week...live feed charts give me a reflection of the numbers I see every nano second on my platform....so I trade in seconds and minutes...depending on the BOTS...

Thanks for your time to share...been doing this for 30 years and it never ceases to amaze me everyday I learn a different point of view...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.22
Change
0.020(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $10.10B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.20 $2.22 $2.19 $45.33M 20.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26108 $2.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.22 447341 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.