ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 708
    Haha Deano, you read my mind! It's clear he is communicating with current/prospective holders that there is a lot happening on the Cell Therapy Enhancement programs that he wants to share but can't.

Best takeaway for me was how many shareprice catalysts there will be over the next 12 months. These include:

1. PTX-100 Phase 1b/2 clinical trial -  multiple ann's to be released including final results by November 2022
    2. OmniCAR will be involved in 3 clinical studies late 2022 involving cancers: AML; breast, ovarian and gastric; brain - multiple ann's related to this and more data announcements throughout the year
    3. PTX-200 AML results - multiple ann's throughout and final results
    4. 2 Cell Therapy Enhancement programs underway at the Peter Macallum Cancer Centre - multiple ann's including details/data to be released shortly. SYC "these remain in stealth mode because of patent and competitive reasons" and "that data is *bellissimo*".

Potentially 8-12 announcements in total to be released over the coming 12 months. And that excludes announcements pertaining to further partnerships/combination studies that will likely develop as more data around OmniCAR and the Cell TherapY programs are released.

It's going to be huge!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.