NOX 14.3% 8.0¢ noxopharm limited

Hi Zenox, good to see you here again. NOX has a long-standing...

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Hi Zenox, good to see you here again.

NOX has a long-standing relationship with GenesisCare through Nat Lenzo, who founded Theranostics Australia in 2015, which was later acquired by GC. Nat gave a fascinating presentation to a NOX AGM a few years ago, in which he discussed his work with LuPSMA and other radioligands.

My understanding is that GC pays NOX a modest fee for access to Veyonda; and it seems that the low fee is offset by an agreement for GC to share data with NOX.

I note that the recent 4C says: "Over one hundred men now have been treated by GenesisCare in that program, including men with cancers refractory to 177lutetium-PSMA." This provides further proof that NOX + LuPSMA is superior to LuPSMA alone.

The 4C also noted that: "Both [LuPIN] announcements have led to industry and clinician enquiry. A number of those enquiries have been the subject of ongoing discussions this quarter, all with the intention of acting on what the Company believes is a major opportunity for Veyonda to become a standard way of boosting the effectiveness of a range of radioligand products, including 177lutetium-PSMA.

I would not be surprised if Nat has occasionally been using NOX66 in combination with radioligands other than LuPSMA, given that NOX has expressed its interest in doing just that.

There is a lot that goes on behind the scene in any company, but I suggest that Noxopharm gets more bang for its bucks than most biotech companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.010(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $23.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.0¢ $4.207K 56.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118527 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.