MMI 0.00% 4.0¢ metro mining limited

Ann: September 2021 Quarterly Activities Report, page-11

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Look I ask for your 300k to 400k but seems like you don't have any so you are asking me question.

my assumptions are based on ship movement in out of skardon in October and you can count that yourself but next time don't just put random figures to scaremonger people.

i understand that there are many who probably lost hips on this stock particularly those bought at 10c or even 5c.

We need to look at few facts.

1. new management is working to make it work
    2. bauxite price has nothing to do with management performance and it is global commodity price and you should have read about it before investing.
    3. shipment price is again global price and nothing management can do to improve it
    4. Baltic Exchange is falling down https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/baltic since mid October so that may help.

put some logic around your scaremongering.

The real issue with this company was their previous management which has done significant damage over last year until removed. Whether new management will make any difference is something time will tell us but calm down and don't get excited to prove company going to go down.... relax and do some yoga .... if it helps and recommended by your doctor smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.