SVM 0.00% 56.0¢ sovereign metals limited

Cheers containdicator. Perhaps Rick could add GBE up the road...

1. 6,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1517
    Cheers containdicator. Perhaps Rick could add GBE up the road from SVM.

They are seriously close to DA/CDA approval after ML a few months ago on their big margin niobium project - however now the company has released a PYROCHLORE tech patent due early next year - massive capex/opex reductions - less environmental footprint - electricity consumption - easily amenable to many other mineral processing plants. SVM could be a beneficiary of this tech - Stephens boys in each company.

Anyway I'm well entrenched in both camps - as you state this is a massive resource still open to further JORC updates. Which does appear the company's direction - they have more than enough resource to stop exploration and focus on development of the assets - I feel they are pumping the exploration expansion - not required anymore for development as there is plenty already - but they are looking at more resource discovery to sell to a large player.

Add to that not a fn mention of the Malingunde graphite asset they pumped their/our money into for years. Joining the dots it could be offload the rutile asset big cash - self finance a very big graphite mine - no dilution.
    Or are they doing the opposite in selling Malingunde graphite asset to finance rutile development.

WTF knows - and anyone going to the AGM next month - can you please ask - what on earth is happening - what on earth is the plan for Malingunde? We have long ago shipped a lot of product to end users for evaluation - off take agreements - mou's - wtf happened that this expensive expenditure that was to be in the lowest cost - high quality graphite mine does not even get a mention now? Also can someone ask - why are we continuing with so much resource definition on the bloody rutile and not shifting rapidly to PFS - granted a SS due EOY but no guarantee. No doubt Sprottster knows and the other hierachy - we retail wait it out and watch a fair volume get bought up over last couple of months at discount on offer. Suggests retail selling - cashing in good gains and smarties buying as the company is not giving clear definition to retail holders - only the inner sanctum.

Something is not right here - but as they say - follow the money and buyers are lapping up from sellers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 56.0¢ 54.0¢ $87.64K 161.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 18159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.