X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

This business has been run like a fine tuned swiss watch. Every...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    This business has been run like a fine tuned swiss watch.
    Every thing is good, the production numbers, AISC cost & profit margins.
    It has a healthy cash balance to the point each share (75 cents) is backed by over 50 cents of cash component.
    It did paid a 5 cents dividend which works out to be 6.5% return on capital.
    The enterprise value is less than 100's of Aussie explorer running on the smell of an oily rag.
    Yet the share price never gets anywhere. It's been a very poor investment for myself with no capital growth for over 2 years. The market is just not interested due to it's Phillipines location. Even a 5 cents dividend didn't move the needle. What will it take.???
    Management are very poor marketeer, probably should get someone who can sell the story better.  One thing I give it to them is they have not raised a single cent from the market since 2013. Survived the whole gold bear market and now have no debt and have cash double the size of its enterprise value. Many a times I have suggested to the Chairman/Managing Director (Andrew Teo) to look for asset in Western Australia to get some market recognition. He is hell bent on running this business like a candy shop. The Medusa business is one of the best run business in my Gold Stock portfolio, yet can never generate profit for me. While the other poorly run West Australian miners still generate good profits for my account. Some fund managers have tried and taken a position in the company recognising how cheap it is and how well it is run. But eventually they give up and sell out. (Paradice comes to mind)

So in conclusion everything good except the share price.

People like @groundhog2 have made their mission in life to defend Medusa. I wonder what would be his/her motive who only post on 1 stock all the time. Whatever it may be, I'm sure he/she is yet to make any money from Medusa. The stock just doesn't provide any oppurtunity to make money. It probably needs management who can convice the fund managers to invest in the company. So Andrew if you reading this please go back to your Chairman role and find a CEO who can sell the story better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.