AO1 0.00% 0.1¢ assetowl limited

After reading the FY and quarterly, I'm pretty positive. Not...

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    After reading the FY and quarterly, I'm pretty positive. Not much to report really; product development is progressing and the sales pipeline is progressing. Sure it could happen faster, but I think they're doing ok especially considering covid. I'm happy about the development of the 'owners portal' because as they stated it adds value for ultimately their biggest stakeholder; landlords. This is very relevant because landlords are the prime customer, being the customer or our customers, so we want demand coming from landlords and not just property managers.

Cash raise coming, but we have some headroom. I like speccy's with under 1.5B SOI. A good speculative prospect with shares < 1c and SOI < 1.5B means AOI shares now are a very worthy buy. We must evaluate CR's in comparison of the progress being made and the forward value proposition. Genuine product, genuine team, genuine crack. What would be amazing is a major property manager signing.

I have no doubt remote property management is here to stay. The net upside for all stakeholders far outweighs downsides. Whether it's AO1 or another competitor(s) property management will be conducted via video. I think landlords will eventually demand it. Landlords will strongly prefer video inspections compared to infrequent realtor inspections, especially for low risk properties like apartments.
    Last edited by AdVictoriam: 01/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AO1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.