AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Ann: September 2022 Quarterly Activities Report, page-123

1. 7,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Great post BlackElk and you put it so well.
    One paragraph for example

"I try to think through as many aspects about a situation as I can. As someone who has worked for a large corporate entity, my role being one that was "on the ground", even after near 20 years I could make a mistake or two, and while no one wants that, it just happens sometimes. One I recall would have cost a good $20k, plus the downtime, and the events leading to it were not all within my own control, nor was a lack of experience or being poorly trained the cause. Thinking back to the beginnings of that career when I was greener, other mistakes were definitely made due to lack of experience but it did not mean I was not or were not on my way to becoming a high quality worker in my field. It's all part of it. To my observation, I've witnessed a small minority of workers over time who were very bad for the company. Then there were others average, others who were excellent and again others beyond excellent. But how well or poorly we did would come and reflect back on the manager above us and also the company, not that the people at the very top would know it. We were the hands and feet of the company's end delivery and could easily cause downtimes, delays and loss of business if things went wrong. Perhaps that helps give a little insight of where I was coming from.'
    .................................................................................................................

Mate thats a 10 outta 10 paragraph about real life and spot on imo

The other paragraphs are highly rated as well.

What we have with your and my posts is an indication of different intelligence levels between ourselves.

Gessus mate i have to keep my mouth shut in future so you dont show me up again. lol

Again I say, Great Post, BlackElk
    Good Luck mate
    Md

Last edited by Metalduster: 24/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.