AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Hello GCar, thanks for bringing back some perspective and making...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hello GCar, thanks for bringing back some perspective and making a number of good points. We live in the generation of instant gratification, impatience, victimhood and blame, to name a few!

More comparisons to PLS resurfacing it seems. Does it really need to be said that PLS is not AKE, or that they had the good fortune of picking up a near enough ready to go second hard rock mine while we missed out on Bald Hill. A shame that many A40 holders here on HC were spitting venom at the prospect of Galaxy taking it over.

Are PLS in Argentina working on getting a carbonate project happening? In all these things, are they dealing with the same identical circumstances and assets? No, so to compare in order to paint AKE in a negative light is pointless as there is no equality. To have expectations on things which one has no control over will always lead to disappointment. I find acceptance of what is and emotional detachment works well for me.

I agree with others that management has room to improve and do better, but without knowing or understanding any finer details, or what is behind the scenes I feel it would only be ignorant and conjectural to criticise. So yet and still, the future remains unchanged here, very promising.
    Last edited by BlackElk: 21/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.