DYL 0.41% $1.21 deep yellow limited

Uranium is like silver. To paraphrase the old Nice intro to...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Uranium is like silver. To paraphrase the old Nice intro to "America " ..
    Uranium " is pregnant with promise and anticipation... but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable!" (hey it was prog rock era lol !!)

I agree ..its very frustrating.. all the planets are aligned for uranium and yet.. nothing. I wonder if big money thinks that the O+G crisis may resolve in the near future as the Russia Ukraine war stalemates and Putin may be replaced by a real politik/ West friendly leader. Govts talk big on energy security and fossil fuels during crises but in in times of relative peace they get the cheapest supplies of whatever they can to keep the home fires burning short term for their period in office. Takes 10 years for a nuclear plant to come online in the West. And one single nuclear mishap somewhere to turn the zeitgeist against nuclear another decade or two.

Republicans have taken over the Senate (or is it Congress-I forget) so I suspect all of Bidens big nuclear plans will be stymied into inertia with fossil fuels taking precedence again. There will almost certainly be another Republican -maybe Daddy Trump or Son/Daughter of Trump in the White House in a couple of years too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.005(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.172B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.18 $3.821M 3.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 214464 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 5927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.