EVN 5.53% $3.93 evolution mining limited

I love everything about this company & have been looking into a...

1. 1,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    I love everything about this company & have been looking into a position for months after trading it between $4.00 & $5.00.
    How ever the REPO market and its crash glitch which was no glitch & its severity...I knew I had to stay out of gold.
    I understand the thesis of the one world Governance & cashless traced society....how ever for me it all came down to numbers.
    Higher costs, higher USD are a terrible recipe for any commodity beit gold or other wise.
    When retail traders, investors that have an LVR on average of 59% according to CommSecOne and they sell on mass or capitulation...then round that period of time of when ever that will be is the beginning of the Bull coming in again.
    When that happens who knows, but that will be a wonderful opportunity to get in on EVN at such a ridiculous pricing making 3 times on your money is not a far stretch....but just how far it has to fall...I wish I only knew, but when it happens I will be buying a lot to hold for the bull to take me on a run.
    All the best to long term holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.93
Change
-0.230(5.53%)
Mkt cap ! $7.817B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.10 $4.10 $3.93 $52.28M 13.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1269 $3.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.94 1269 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.