EVN 1.45% $3.50 evolution mining limited

Hi HUDSON558Glad you agree on Red Lake.I wanted to analyse the...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi HUDSON558

Glad you agree on Red Lake.

I wanted to analyse the "all in cost" to EVN for mining GOLD. If EVN would split up the Ernest Henry portion of copper mining cost vs gold mining cost I would have gladly included it, but they don't, so I couldn't use it.
    I just find it mighty convenient for directors to just place ALL the copper mining as a by product credit and let that flow through their reports to show a negative cost of mining gold. Obviously that is a fabricated stat that then nicely drops the average "all in cost" for mining gold.
    Again it makes things look better. One of the directors top objectives.
    I agree that the Ernest Henry mine is making money, but it better be, since EVN recently shelled out a cool 800M plus another 200M in a few months.

Your comment "cash cow worth $100 million profit per quarter" must be referring to the 102M in operating mine cashflow for Ernest Henry.
    Operating mine cashflow is way before profit. Deduct the following to get to closer to profit. Sustaining Capital, Major Capital, Corporate and Discovery, Net Interest Expense and Income tax.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.50
Change
0.050(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.950B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.44 $3.51 $3.44 $28.67M 8.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 260128 $3.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.50 201176 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.