CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: September 2023 Quarterly Activities Clarifying Announcement, page-136

1. 1,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    Can’t believe the people that keep popping up on this forum thinking they’re the smartest investor in the world and that they see enormous potential in this dog that nobody else can see. They think it’s high risk high reward whereas it’s stratospheric risk and no reward.
    As you’re new to this forum have you just bought in before the consolidation (consolidation is the only thing you’ve got right) and if so, why?…when you know your investment is going to go straight back to .001 after the consolidation and you’re going to devalue your investment by 100-150 times as happened immediately after the last consolidation little more than a year ago.
    How much impure gold do you think they need to “produce” (I used that word “produce” lightly) to pay back the millions in debt they’ve accrued and then how much more do they need for you to receive even a fraction of a fraction of a cent back as a dividend? If you can answer that question then you should be running the company because I don’t think even they know because up until now they’ve been unable to provide any numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.