CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6765
    Hey Joel,
    hmm.. I struggle to see any synergies (though.. if they had been able to acquire Gwalia and Tower Hill, things would be vastly different).
    I mean... there would be some savings due to a larger production profile, the investment community is likely to pay a higher premium for a 400-450k p.a producer (500k+ with Sugar when it comes online). Though... if you look at RRL... it's hardly receiving a premium for a 400k p.a production profile (though again, more caveats, as it's only got 1 good asset in actual production).

If the hedges were wiped... and replaced by options like what CMM recently did. Huge wad of cash, but... it has already proven to be a very savvy move and added millions to their bottom line. IF.... IF SLR/RED did this, then I would have a much more positive view on a merger.

?temp_hash=58d1f64cf5451f1782ab4fb499b0ba7d

I still feel on balance though, SLRs continued refusal to explain to the market the mine lives of Mt Mun and Deflector, forces the market to not trust them.... I mean, why would RED shareholders want SLR assets if they are going to be closed in 3 years time?

Something dramatic would have to change in the SLR management team, and.... I just don't get the feeling that it will.

Just some idle thoughts of course!
    Last edited by speculator101: 18/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.